When buying cheap wholesale fashion clothing from China, you might be frustrated to discover that the shipping fees are absurdly high, which end up killing your profit margins.
To help you solve the problem, in this post, we will show you a list of the 10 best Chinese fashion clothing wholesalers with fast and free shipping worldwide. They also don’t have a minimum order quantity (MOQ) so merchants who don’t have a lot of money beforehand can easily do business with them too.
Table of Contents show
Best Chinese Fashion Clothing Wholesale Suppliers With Free & Fast Worldwide Shipping
Here’re the 10 best fashion clothing wholesalers in China that offer free & fast worldwide shipping in 2021.
1. Lovely Wholesale
Lovely Wholesale is one of the best Chinese wholesale suppliers to buy cheap fashion clothes and have them shipped fast and free anywhere in the world, from North America, Oceania,Europe, Southeast Asia,to Africa.
Having big factories in Guangzhou and Shanghai, the company can manufacture thousands ofdifferent types of fashionable garments, shoes, jewelry, watches, lingerie, andaccessories in a short amount of time.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49 within the US and on orders over $79 to other countries.
- Global delivery within 20 days.
- No MOQ.
- 8% discounts for orders over $500.
- Free return within 45 days.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and Klarna.
- Orders might need up to 5 days to be dispatched.
2. Simplee Apparel
The second fashion clothing wholesaler & wholesale distributor in China with free worldwide delivery and no minimum order requirement is Simplee.
It’sa fast dropshipping supplier located in Hangzhou Zhejiang and has now expanded its business reach to English, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese markets with over 2M fans.
Being a fast-fashion brand, Simplee possesses 3K+ products and update new ones daily. All of them are atwholesaleprices to help you maximize profits.
- Free standard shipping for all orders.
- Global shipping within 5 – 15 days.
- No MOQ.
- Discounts for wholesale and dropshipping.
- High-quality product images with no watermarks.
- Custom labeling service.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal and credit cards.
- It might take up to 4 days to process orders.
What’s most special about this Chinese boutique clothing wholesaler is that it has its own market research team to discover the latest fashion trends. Then, it partners with top suppliers & manufacturers to quickly produce a wide variety of popular, high-quality, and low-cost garments and can ship them free and fast globally.
Regarding categories, Zaful gives you access to a diverse catalog of Chinese wholesale apparel, including men’s and women’s t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, coats, pants, jeans, shorts, swimwear, dresses, curve & plus-size clothes, and handmade accessories.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $40. Free express delivery on orders over $99.
- Deliver to 260 countries and regions within 3 – 25 business days.
- No MOQ.
- Process orders within 24 hours on average.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, American Express, Klarna, and Afterpay.
- To get discounts for bulk purchasing, the MOQ is 50 pieces.
Next, we have TBDress. It’s a fashion clothing dropshipping wholesaler & wholesale vendor in China that provides free and fast shipping to buyers from the US, Europe, Australia, Asia, and other 230 territories worldwide.
As the name suggests, TBDress’s signature clothes are wholesale designer dresses in different styles, including floral, maxi, bodycon, day, long-sleeve, sheath, lace, party, sweater, sexy, and open-back.
- Free delivery on purchases over $109.
- Global shipping within 14 business days.
- No MOQ.
- 10% off for orders over $2,000.
- Pay via PayPal, credit cards, bank transfers, IDEAL, Klanar, and WebMoney.
- No free delivery for wedding dresses, clothing for events, and shoes.
- Can take 15-20 days to process dresses.
DropshipCN is a free-shipping Chinese dropshipping supplier and no-MOQ wholesale clothing manufacturer specializing in all-over printing (AOP). Its catalog consists of leggings, tees, dresses, skirts, sportswear, swimwear, hoodies, sleepwear, kids’ wear, etc.
Having been around for 10 years, it has built 3 factories with over 150 employees to provide you with the fastest possible services.
In addition to clothes, DropshipCN also allows you to design and buy a wide collection of , shoes, bags, phone cases, and other creative products.
- All orders enjoy free delivery.
- Worldwide shipping within 2-10 days via FedEx, Standard Airmail, and Flat Rate Airmail.
- No MOQ.
- Custom packaging with brand names and logos.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and other major credit cards.
- It can take at least 3-5 days to print orders.
DHgate is another Chinese wholesale website to buy bulk fashion clothing with free and fast shipping. On here, you can find over 22M product listings offered by more than2.2M Chinese agents, Chinese clothing manufacturers, factory direct wholesalers, and retailers.
The biggest benefit when buying or dropshipping from DHgate lies in its buyer protection service, which allows you to get 100% refunds without returns if orders are defective or not as described.
- Global delivery within 3-15 working days via China Post, EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, Singapore Post, HK Post, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Local warehouses in US, PL, ES, UK, DE, RU, AU, HK, CA, NL, FR, MX, BE, CH, IT, SG, etc.
- Frequent discounts and coupons.
- Payment methodsinclude PayPal, credit card, bank wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Not all sellers on DHgate are trustworthy.
- Not all items have free shipping options.
- Shipping delays might happen.
Asimilar site to DHgateis Banggood. This Asian wholesaler has a network of suppliers in 100+ Chinese regions and 37+ overseas warehouses, offering thousands of styles of high-quality fashion clothes with free shipping at a very low cost.
Another strength of Banggood is that it offers professional customer service in multiple languages, including English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Thai, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Korean, and Arabic.
- Free shipping on orders over $49.99.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- No MOQ.
- Pay via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippines.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
The next supplier to buy clothes at wholesale prices without MOQ and shipping fees is AliExpress. It’s the most popular B2C Chinese cross-border eCommerce website in the world owned by the renowned Alibaba Group.
Besides apparel, AliExpress allows you tofind winning dropshipping productsin any other dropshipping niches. Most are from direct manufacturers, so you can buy them at a cheap price without middlemen markups.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- No MOQ.
- Frequent deals and discounts.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Not all sellers are reliable.
- Some products don’t have free shipping options.
- Shipping can sometimes take up to 45 days.
Chinavasion is a China fashion clothing wholesaler & distributor with free global shipping founded in 2004. All products on this site are claimed to have gone through comprehensive quality control, supplier review, arrival inspection, and after-sales feedback monitoring.
- Free shipping on orders under 2kg.
- Deliver globally within 3-35 days.
- No MOQ.
- Support Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Some clothes are a little bit more expensive than other Chinese wholesalers.
- Lack a wide range of apparel.
- Delays might happen during order processing and shipping.
10. Import Express
The final Chinese wholesaler for clothes with fast free shipping worldwide we’d like to introduce is Import Express.
Currently, there’re roughly 200 distinct clothing products & accessories on Import Express, along with a decent number of items in beauty & health, pet supplies, children & toys, home & appliances, furniture, outdoor fun & sports, and automobiles & motorcycles.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Worldwide delivery within 5-35 days via China Post Register Air Mail, Epacket, CNE, JECX, DHL, etc.
- Low MOQ (many products have no MOQ).
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and bank wire transfers.
- Lack a wide variety of clothing.
- Shipping delays might happen.
How To Sell Chinese Fashion Clothing Online Without Buying Wholesale
You probably have noticed that many Chinese fashion clothing wholesalers we mention in this post provide a service called dropshipping.
It’s a business model that allows you to sell goods online to customers globally without owning any inventory. Instead, you send your store orders to a dropshipping supplier who helps you handle most back-end processes, from warehousing, fulfilling, packaging, toblind shipping.
To learn more aboutmaking money from dropshipping, check out ourcomplete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.
How to find clothes supplier from China? ›
The most popular services are: Alibaba – website is a leading global marketplace that connects international buyers with Asian suppliers. It's a great channel to find clothing manufacturers in China, offering over 15 million products on its platform.How to find Chinese wholesale suppliers? ›
Your search for Chinese suppliers can start online. Alibaba, Made in China and Global Sources are all popular websites to find suppliers and manufacturers in China.How do I buy directly from China suppliers? ›
- Find a supplier in China. ...
- Contact your chosen suppliers. ...
- Request product samples. ...
- Choose a supplier and specify your product needs. ...
- Negotiate prices and payment terms. ...
- Arrange shipping from China. ...
- Pay any customs duties upon receipt of goods from China. ...
- Online marketplaces.
- Alibaba. Alibaba is one of the largest wholesale online shopping websites in the world. ...
- Global Sources. ...
- Alanic Clothing. ...
- DHgate. ...
- Super Delivery. ...
- HKTDC. ...
- Eindiawholesale. ...
- Use search engines & Chinese suppliers' directories. ...
- Make a phone call. ...
- Check business licenses. ...
- Ask for references. ...
- Get a sample. ...
- Money matters. ...
- Conduct factory audits (or at least pretend to) ...
- Make good use of databases.
Yiwu International Trade City (Chinese: 义乌国际商贸城), also known as the Yiwu Market, is the primary wholesale market complex in Yiwu, Zhejiang, China. According to the World Bank, it is the world's largest small commodities market.How do I find legitimate wholesale suppliers? ›
- Going to an industry trade show and connecting with wholesale suppliers in person.
- Joining social media groups for your niche and talking shop with other merchants.
- Joining trade organizations for your product to see if any names come up.
- Understand Your Role in the Process. ...
- Find Good Products. ...
- Check the Import Laws of your Country. ...
- Find the Classification Number of the Product(HS CODE) ...
- Locating the Chinese Supplier. ...
- Calculate the Total Shipping Costs. ...
- Track the Shipment.
Who are the biggest wholesalers? ›
|Sr. No.||Wholesale Suppliers USA||Rating|
- Shein online shopping website.
- Forever 21.
Shipping costs can vary. Many imports from China are shipped via sea freight, however, which is the cheapest option.Do I need a license to buy wholesale from China? ›
Do you need a wholesale license? To import certain wholesale items from China, you may need a wholesale license. It may not be required for all items, but it is better to check if your business needs one. You must check your local laws regarding the licensing requirements.What is the best brand of China? ›
- Huawei has become the top-ranked brand in YouGov's 2022 Best Brand Rankings for China with a score of 47.5. ...
- Want to know your brand's score and where you stand with your competitors? ...
- Jingdong, came in second this year, while Yunnan Baiyao claimed the third rank.
- Step 1: Do your research. ...
- Step 2: Build a buyers list. ...
- Step 3: Find deals to market. ...
- Step 4: Graduate to buying property. ...
- Step 5: Find financing. ...
- Step 6: Have an exit strategy.
What is the difference between wholesale and retail price? The retail price is the price set by retailers that's the final selling price for customers. Wholesale prices are typically much lower than retail prices, because retailers are offered a discount in exchange for agreeing to purchase a large amount of product.Where is the largest wholesaling market? ›
Sadar Market in Delhi, also known as Sadar Bazaar, is the largest wholesale market for domestic goods in Asia. This oldest market is located in the heart of Old Delhi on the western side of Khari Baoli Street. Every day, it attracts thousands of buyers, traders, and visitors from different parts of the country.How can I check if a company is real in China? ›
Every legally registered Chinese company will have a business license issued by the Chinese company registration authority, the administration for market regulation. If the company cannot show its business license, it is definitely not a legit company.What is the safest way to pay Chinese supplier? ›
Bank-to-bank transfer: This is a widely accepted form of payment among suppliers in China and usually takes a few days. It is generally considered safe, though there are some risks for both the importer and supplier. To lower the element of risk, importers can opt to pay in batches.
How do you identify a good supplier? ›
- Check certifications. ...
- Evaluate the geo-political climate. ...
- Gauge financial stability. ...
- Assess weather-related risk. ...
- Align manufacturing and shipping locations to your needs. ...
- Carefully review product information. ...
- Ask for accessible inventory information. ...
- Know their scalability.
Shein's U.S. expansion starts with distribution center in Indiana – Indianapolis Business Journal.Can I resell clothes from Shein? ›
SHEIN Exchange is a peer-to-peer marketplace where users can buy and sell previously worn items purchased directly from SHEIN. If you're clearing out space for new pieces, you can also browse and discover goodies to replace the things that you've sold.Who owns Shein USA? ›
Chris Xu founded Shein in 2012 and has turned it into a fast-fashion phenomenon with Gen Z, selling trendy clothes in more than 150 countries.What is the best online shopping app in China? ›
- Taobao & Tmall: undisputed leaders of the Chinese e-commerce market.
- Pinduoduo: When group buying meets social commerce.
- JD.com: Luxury goods, Top-Notch Logistic and more.
- WeChat: WeChat Stores are threatening the market leaders.
- Cooperate with Reliable Suppliers to Source Products from China. ...
- Buy Wholesale Products from Reliable Online China Websites. ...
- Visit the Factory when Buying Products from China. ...
- Hire a Third-party Supplier Audit. ...
- Perform Proper Quality Control. ...
- Quality Control.
- Check Online directories.
- Alibaba. Alibaba is the largest and most commonly used marketplace to find suppliers in China. ...
- Network with people who've done it before. ...
- Visit Trade shows & webinars. ...
- Local trade shows. ...
- Request for samples. ...
- Enquire about production times. ...
- Minimum order quantities.
- Imex Sourcing.
- Foshan Sourcing.
- Meeno Group.
If you have decided to explore sourcing bulk purchases for your business, there's no better place to start than Alibaba.com. There are thousands of sellers to choose from, including direct purchases from manufacturers and licensed wholesalers. In addition, the platform does not require any membership fees.What is difference in Alibaba and Aliexpress? ›
Alibaba and Aliexpress are two marketplaces that operate online. The major difference between the two is the target audience they cater to. Sellers on Alibaba primarily serve businesses and take orders in bulk quantities (B2B model). On the other hand, sellers on Aliexpress take orders in small quantities (B2C model).
Is Alibaba legit in USA? ›
Alibaba.com is generally a safe marketplace for online businesses. However, you need to understand that Alibaba.com is just a B2B platform and not a supplier — it is a platform where buyers and suppliers meet. So, while you can trust that Alibaba.com is legit, you also have to ensure that the buyer/seller is reliable.Can Americans buy on Alibaba? ›
Yes, anyone can order from Alibaba. Alibaba is the largest supplier directory where a single person can order directly from a manufacturer. But remember that Alibaba doesn't make anything, they feature manufacturers who will work with both individuals and companies.Who has the best wholesale prices? ›
- Worldwide Brands.
- Inventory Source.